Legal Services for Real Estate Investors and others in the Business of Real Estate
Amaral Tellawi Law represents domestic and international investors and owners of residential and commercial real estate.
We assist clients with the following real estate legal services:
- Asset Protection, including Confidentiality & Privacy Concerns
- Business Entities
- Holding Companies & other Special Purpose Entities (SPE)
- Management Companies
- Real Estate Partnerships and other Multi-Owner Structures
- Private Equity
- Property Acquisitions and Sales
- Commercial Loan Transactions
- Title Repair Services
- Due Diligence for Buyers and Lenders
- Leases and Landlord-Tenant Relationships
- Other Contract and Advisory Services for Real Estate Professionals, & Investors
With an extensive background in real estate brokerage, investment, and property management, our attorneys provide an array of real estate services for those who purchase, sell, lease, own, manage, finance, build, or otherwise invest in residential and commercial real estate.
We strive to produce high-quality, comprehensive, and efficient results that are valuable to our clients, with engagements ranging from single assets to multi-property portfolios. Learn when you should talk to a real estate attorney or schedule an initial consultation.
To schedule a consultation or request a service proposal, get in touch.