Legal Services for Privately-Held and Family-Owned Businesses
Amaral Tellawi Law represents domestic and international investors and owners of privately-held and family-owned companies.
We assist clients with the following business legal services:
- Asset Protection, Business, and Estate Planning, including Confidentiality & Privacy Concerns
- Business Entities
- Holding Companies
- Operating Companies
- Partnerships and other Multi-Owner Structures
- Private Equity
- Succession Planning & Buy-Sell Agreements
- Acquisitions & Sales
- Commercial Loan Transactions
- Due Diligence for Buyers & Lenders
- Other Contract and Advisory Services for Business Owners, Real Estate Professionals, & Investors
- Pre-Nuptial, Marital, and Property Agreements
- Social Media Influencer and Agency Agreements
We work with self-employed entrepreneurs, professional couples, investors, and others who seek to generate, grow, and preserve wealth through private business.
We provide a level of advice unmatched by generic, do-it-yourself websites and practitioners unfamiliar with the unique needs & considerations of small business owners and international clients.
Our business transaction and advisory services are designed around small business owners, our unique perspective and holistic approach allows us to take into consideration both the legal and business implications of each decision and relationship.
We pride ourselves on our scrutinizing attention to detail and our ability to operate in an efficient manner, while delivering high quality services on time. Most of our business services offer both flat fee and hourly options, providing further flexibility.
Are you also a real estate investor? We provide an array of real estate services for those who purchase, sell, lease, own, manage, finance, build, or otherwise invest in residential and commercial real estate. Learn more.
To schedule a consultation or request a service proposal, get in touch.